Wrathful Fully Loaded Priest ready for Cataclysm!!! Only 90$

Not Recently Bumped
(116 reviews)

polackpl

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 115

(100%) (116 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 6, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
moz-screenshot.png
This is a decked out Wrathful Gladiator Shadow Priest! All of his gear slots are filled with Wrathful Gladiator (5/5 [Main pieces - Chest, Hands, Legs, Head, and Relentless Shoulders])!!! His offslots are up to date with the newest gear to date (Veteran - I.E. ~ Wrathful Items)

Check him out! Pulls tons of damage in random Heroic Dungeons, and is not unknown on the Server's PVP side.

Weapons (Main hand and off hand) are equipped with Wrathful Gear, as well as the ranged weapon/relic/wand.

Payment can be made via verified paypal and some reputation, or Western Union.
This is my account, I've owned it and controlled it since day 1.
I have all 3 of the keys (vanilla, burning crusade, and wotlk)
An ID will be sent if requested
Price: 90$




The World of Warcraft Armory - Folarnbek @ Tichondrius - Profile

Aim - POLACKPL
MSN - [email protected]
^^Email me or IM me on Live Messenger (preferred)
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/439196-legitwowmd-turtlebird-2.html
Fix your post "Wrathful 5/5 Main pieces" "and Relentless shoulders" I bet you dont have Wrath shoulders because you don't even have your T2 Weapon.

For a high rep poster you sure made a crappy post.
 
Back
Top