• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

wraith/path heirloom account + skins *CHEAP*

Not Recently Bumped

Routal

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Jan 21, 2022
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Selling my personal account since season 1. I don't play anymore. Has Wraith + Pathfinder heirloom + alot of skins ( almost every skins on wraith )

I accept paypal/crypto
Apex Legends Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 10.09.02.54.png
Apex Legends Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 10.09.05.39.png
Apex Legends Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 10.09.12.17.png
Apex Legends Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 10.09.16.18.png
Apex Legends Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 10.09.19.99.png
Apex Legends Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 10.09.23.69.png
Apex Legends Screenshot 2023.03.23 - 10.09.28.26.png
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
is this available?
 
B
Hey, Yes its still for sale. Price is $100

I currently have Paypal ( Friends and family ) Cashapp, Skrill or crypto.

If interested and wish to purchase, my discord is Hcsin#7293
Does come with OGE (original email) and was it linked to steam before?
 
Back
Top