just did service with them, amazing. truly amazing how patient they were with waiting for my echeck to go through and then as soon as it did my gold was ready. i could NOT be any happier than i am right now. amazing service, highly recommend!!!

who are you? i never talked with you or did business with you.Ofc you need to provide proof,otherwise Dont slander us , i know you are a competitor.I am not exactly sure why I keep seeing ppl saying how great this pro-seller is. Every time I in the past have tried to talk with him he is a complete unprofessional person. He tried to charge me $80 for a battlechest once when every seller on this site sells them for $20. And then tries to justify his pricing and how great he is. This part of the forum is to review sellers, well my review is he is not one I will ever recommend or do business with. He sees this he will most likely cry foul and have a mod or Mike delete my post and ask for proof he is like this.
Ask around! I have had more than one person come to me telling me he is unprofessional and not very reliable. But he will deny that.
who are you? i never talked with you or did business with you.Ofc you need to provide proof,otherwise Dont slander us , i know you are a competitor.