wowguys.com by FAR best gold seller

Not Recently Bumped

chewzz

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 10, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi

I recently had the pleasure of buying gold from wowguys.com and let me say it was a brilliant experience.. within 10mins of purchasing 150k gold it was delivered to me. i will recommend these guys to anyone, true professional. i have been scammed by the likes of mmolive and eugold.com and will never have to worry again.

thank u for a great gold buying experience.. i am a customer for life:D:D
 
Last edited:
By far my favorite guy to work with. A+++ professional, fast, honest if a problem comes up, treats you like a friend, just a nice overall guy. Will definitely continue using him for whatever I need.
 
Well after i didnt get my gold from skyboy..... i then gave wowguys a shot. reluctently. they made it easy and had money in minutes. THANKS you will have my repeat business
 
Hi there!
I bought only 20k for testing, fast and accurate service (15-20 mins and I got my gold). Made me a satisfied customer. Can only recommend and I definitely will stick to wowguys.

Cheers
 
A++++++++ Seller!!! I like buying from Wowguys because they are always fast and reliable. I have bought many times from them and would recommend anyone who doesnt have the time to farm the gold to definitely use them. It makes the game more fun when you can have things without farming for gold.
 
The best way is to contact our livechat when you want to or ordered the gold from us

Wowguys.com:866postive,100% legit|WTS cheapestWOW Gold, Guild Wars2 Gold,Diablo3 Gold,SWTORcredits,AionKinah,EVEISK,FFXIVGIL,LOTROGold,RIFTplat and Powerleveling&cdkeys,24/7online services,100%satisfaction!Will match and legit seller!

You can request refund at anytime before delivery if you are not satisfied

wowguys.com
 
Last edited:
Back
Top