Selling an account I've owned for over 10 years. It has very rare mounts including the swift spectral tiger
It includes rare items such as:
Mists of Pandaria Challenge mode sets for - Warrior, Priest, Druid, Warlock, Hunter - Including Realm First level 90 and Realm First challenge mode achievements.
Warlords of Draenor Challenge mode Weapons
Tier 3 Hunter Set
Tons of Transmogs
Level 80 Characters of the majority of classes
Masked Armory Link:
https://www.masked-armory.com/profile/cee74e69-e13e-4b77-b5b1-fd2d65c3a0db/summary
I have sold accounts in the past and have no negative reputation or experiences.
Paypal only.
It includes rare items such as:
Mists of Pandaria Challenge mode sets for - Warrior, Priest, Druid, Warlock, Hunter - Including Realm First level 90 and Realm First challenge mode achievements.
Warlords of Draenor Challenge mode Weapons
Tier 3 Hunter Set
Tons of Transmogs
Level 80 Characters of the majority of classes
Masked Armory Link:
https://www.masked-armory.com/profile/cee74e69-e13e-4b77-b5b1-fd2d65c3a0db/summary
I have sold accounts in the past and have no negative reputation or experiences.
Paypal only.
