EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling WoW BFA(without gametime or subscription) and Destiny 2

0   0   0
Country
Serbia
Multiple Accounts
Hi all,
I am SELLING my Battlenet account that have Destiny 2 and World of Warcraft Battle For Azeroth(starter edition).

What is a wow Starter Edition account?
World of Warcraft Starter Edition is a digital download replacement for the 10-day Free Trial. The Starter Edition allows anyone to play for free up to level 20 without the time restrictions placed on trial accounts.
This means that you need to buy GameTime or Subscription to get full edition of this WoW expansion.
Everything is legit!
WoW BFA was redeemed by a code which was bought on G2A!
Contact me via discord : Delka#4815
Payment via: PayPal
Price: 30$
Important : WoW BFA is for EUROPE!

About Destiny 2,i have character but i forgot which i leveled it not too much beacuse i got bored by the game and uninstalled it.

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: 31d71af3ddf412d98b782e