Mankin 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Poland Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 20, 2012 #1 Hey Got a suggestion, I love browsing forums on my smartphone via Tapatalk app, what is a chance that epicnpc would be supported also in it ? Regards
Hey Got a suggestion, I love browsing forums on my smartphone via Tapatalk app, what is a chance that epicnpc would be supported also in it ? Regards
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Feb 20, 2012 #2 Maybe, I'll take a look at it and see what it takes to get it running here after the server move.
Mankin 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Poland Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 23, 2012 #3 Any news regarding tapatalk?
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Feb 23, 2012 #4 The server move is the first weekend of March, so I'll decide after that.
Mankin 3 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Poland Multiple Accounts 0 Feb 24, 2012 #5 Thanks for that, would be nice to have this app working here