Selling WoT Farming Silver

Not Recently Bumped
Regions
  1. North America
  2. Europe
  3. Asia
Service
Credit Farming

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Feb 12, 2025
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have been playing World of Tanks for 8 years and my personal WN8 is 3400+ on accounts that I also sold. I have extensive experience, I worked for about 3 years on another platform with 250 completed orders for completing personal combat missions 1 (object 260) and 2 campaigns (object 279), farming silver, pumping various level 10 tops, etc. Maybe my offer is not the cheapest on the market for such work, but I always work conscientiously, so I hope that we will reach agreements and satisfaction from both sides. ​
I work on absolutely any servers : EU, NA, RU



My offers prices ( farm silver ):
(must have at least 2, 3 premium tanks tier VIII or IX ( with premium account, boosters preferred but not necessary)

2,5$ - 1 milion silver (1 milion in +- 1 hour);
25$ - 10 milion silver (2 days for execution);
50$ - 20 milion silver (4 days for execution);
70$ - 30 milion silver (5-6 days for execution);
90$ - 40 milion silver (8-9 days for execution);

115$ - 50 milion silver (10-12 days for execution).


'


Telegram https://t.me/MeXaH1K_9

If you would like something else, by the services of boosting WoT, then write - always open for dialogue.​
I work exclusively independently. Without using any cheat mods, only official mod packs from Wargaming. THERE IS ALWAYS PLACE FOR NEGOTIATIONS, SO FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME WHENEVER YOU WANT.​
 
Payment options:
  • bitcoin
  • Visa , Mastercard
Back
Top