Not to rip off McDonalds but by what I've played, I'm lovin it. Way better than before (1.0). As for grindy, quite the opoosite, 1.0 was grindy. It's faster now Solo or in a group.
The relaunch was awesome, I have thoroughly enjoyed playing this game thus far. It can be a bit grindy at times, but it's far more enjoyable than the original.
As to ffxiv: arr, I think it is a very good online game. I like the game. In A Realm Reborn, there are beautiful screen, vivid characters, wonderful classes, challenging dungeons and so on. I play Arcanist as my first class. The class can summon a cute pet to help my class fight in battle.
I willget some guides from ffxivarrstore.com/ffxiv-gil to play the game.
I bought it, thinking that i would love it. But i were wrong, the atmosphere and music is astounding! But the combat, the grinding. Is the worst part. And it really turned me off. It's tale and boring, and i cant recommend it.
Its great. There isn't alot of grinding actually. The quests that require monsters only need few and there's even an built in quest system that every class automatically has that gives you a good amount of exp for killing few mobs. Every 10 levels you get new monsters to kill. Its usually only around 3-4 kills per monster so its more finding the monsters than grinding them which is fairly easy
Alot of people that dont like this game want it to be as good as FFXI used to be, which it is not. The graphics are amazing and it's worth checking out at least.
Enjoyed my time with it far more than the original incarnation. Didn't have the time to fully experience all it had to offer due to other commitments but friends enjoyed it up to the completion of all raid content then got bored (but that's pretty much on par for every other MMO for them).
Why i said this because console and pc player playing at same server. Soo Console players playing with gamepad also plc players using keyboard have Global CD this is really bored thing if you are playing before GW2 ESO or maybe like a aion you cant compare FFXIV combat to this games. This is bored a bit but generally game is really good. Dungeon's Raid's have many possiblties but pvp sorry i can say meh! this is my personal view of course some people like it some like me not. But FFXIV is great game at to end i cant say anything about this.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.