- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Philippines
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
DISCORD
" .kazumaa "
" .kazumaa "
Selling various items in World Zero Ranging from Perfect Stats Zero Gears to unobtainable auras and Accessories, i also have 90M Gold CT for Sale Only for 17.50$ (Payment VIA Paypal) For more Info Kindly add me on Discord
" .kazumaa " i will reply to you as soon as possible. if you are from Singapore you can see my Shop on Carousell just search the Tag [World Zero Gold]
You may be wandering, and I may be fishy. But I assure you, I have been in business for almost 2 years already. I just stumbled upon this website because a friend of mine recommended it
Anyways Kindly Add me on Discord i will Reply to you in a Jiffy.
Gold :
90M CT = 17.50$
(Can get Discount when buying 300M)
Gears :
ZERO STAFF - Attk up 8% Crit 15% BOB/MOB 30% = 15$
ZERO GreatAxe - Attk up 8% Crit 15% BOB/MOB 30% = 15$
ZERO Bow - Attk up 8% Crit 15% BOB/MOB 30% = 15$
ZERO Long Sword - Attk up 8% Life Drain 6% MOB 30% = 15$
ZERO Long Sword - Attk up 8% Crit 15% BOB 30% = 15$
ZERO Armor - HP 12% Untouch 20% Glass 100% = 15
(Buy 3 Gears = 13$ Each)
Last edited:
