RP_Jekyll 229 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 10, 2012 #1 http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/securityupdate.html
-RJ- 18 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 10, 2012 #2 Yay for hackers. Hope everyone changed there information.
UnholySonata 42 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Aug 10, 2012 #3 Yay for changing SQ/A.
BANNED Jenzun 7 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 1 Aug 10, 2012 #4 Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/480583-dispute-jenzun.html#post2823883 Sweet !!
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/480583-dispute-jenzun.html#post2823883 Sweet !!
K Klazzy 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Sep 3, 2012 #5 omg.... just saw this and instantly changed all my info, thanks for the headsup!
BANNED midamika 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 12, 2012 #6 Banned - spam I think that I need to change all my information there. Nice! A lot of work!
BANNED kincanhem 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 27, 2012 #7 Banned - Spam I also think that I need to change all my information there. Thanks post - - - Updated - - - I also think that I need to change all my information there. Thanks post
Banned - Spam I also think that I need to change all my information there. Thanks post - - - Updated - - - I also think that I need to change all my information there. Thanks post