- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Feel free to express ur hype in this thread 

Trade Guardian Orders: 684
Perhaps a safer vanilla WoW market will open up? The question is, though safer, will it provide a better market than vanilla private servers?
Definitly better , first few monhts atleast.Then when hype splashes it will be same as is with other private realms.Aswell i hope there wont be any crappy bots to ruin market.I'm worried it won't be that good as we imagine.
Knowing these greedy bitches I more expect nerfed vanilla with HD models and mount shop.
Perhaps a safer vanilla WoW market will open up? The question is, though safer, will it provide a better market than vanilla private servers?I hope that classic servers are part of the main account and do not require a seperate account. It would be nice if achievements and things earned on classic servers effect regular realms. I understand account wide does not effect classic realms. Id also like to say earn a lot of stuff classic wise on a toon and then be able move toon to regular server after and level to max.
#NOCHANGES
lets hope blizzard wont "kill" wow again
its so ****ing lame to ask us pay 15$/month to play a 15 years old game ..but lets see ..Summer is coming!