world of scriptcraft server status?

Not Recently Bumped

masterosok

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Mar 1, 2012
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I was curious if anyone recently played on their servers and know whats going on? I been looking around for the last few weeks and I can't find anything. Their site has been replaced with a generic scriptcraft placeholder with no information so I am not sure if they are complete done or something else is going on. Any information that anyone has would be appreciated.
 
Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users.
private servers are so 5 years ago :/

and I never understood why people liked playing on them, except for the stuff like stair climb from hell stuff

90% of wow is showing off your achievements and gear that you earned legit in game, at least that's why I played it
the other 10% was the friends I made
I used to play it for the 'fun' but after vanilla/bc the game got stale and I only played to get top raiding dates and gladiator each season, which got boring in badaclysm
 
Back
Top