- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Not Phone Verified
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Greetings Gamers,
Some of you may already know me and some may not. I have been in sales for over 15 years and have decided I want to be a twitcher (I know, right?!) I want to make this my full-time job and take care of my followers by doing giveaways, co-hosted shows, reviews, and just general requests of games I can stream. Tips and tricks as well as just general fun with fellow gamers.
Grand prize: WOW account with preorder of WOD, has 3x 90s on it Pally, Priest, Warrior (All Alliance toons on same server, Americas and ocenia)
Second Prize: Unused WOD beta key
To be eligible for this giveaway where winner is randomly chosen via a dice roll system.
Rules: Giveaway Date 9/5/2014 (Must be on twitch as a viewer during giveaway!)
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/HellHulkGaming /// Like and Follow then post (Numbers assigned here by order of your post!!)
2. Then go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCow92IoWqDpYBa2l-KPAk6w ///Like and Sub (I already have a few game videos up on youtube)
3. Go to www.twitch.tv/hellhulk and simply follow and stay active as viewer simply by leaving your browser up.
4. Post here in reply to this post.
By doing this and remaining on my twitch, youtube, twitter, and facebook it helps promote me. My dream is to make a living and upgrade to being a professional twitch gamer.
If you are in sales, I am happy to take donations of keys/accounts (if safe!) to promote your website.
I plan on doing giveaways to my followers as much as possible. With sponsors such as MMO Beta Store, Singaming.com, and MMoMoJo.com we have already given out over 150+ keys for games such as ArcheAge, The Crew, Wakfu, and many more.
I thank each and every person that helps support my stream and all donations are very welcomed!
With your help I hope to transfer out of sales and review/promote new games via PC and XBOX One twitch streams.
Thank you ever so much and Good Luck to all those who follow me!
Ever yours,
HellHulk
Some of you may already know me and some may not. I have been in sales for over 15 years and have decided I want to be a twitcher (I know, right?!) I want to make this my full-time job and take care of my followers by doing giveaways, co-hosted shows, reviews, and just general requests of games I can stream. Tips and tricks as well as just general fun with fellow gamers.
Grand prize: WOW account with preorder of WOD, has 3x 90s on it Pally, Priest, Warrior (All Alliance toons on same server, Americas and ocenia)
Second Prize: Unused WOD beta key
To be eligible for this giveaway where winner is randomly chosen via a dice roll system.
Rules: Giveaway Date 9/5/2014 (Must be on twitch as a viewer during giveaway!)
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com/HellHulkGaming /// Like and Follow then post (Numbers assigned here by order of your post!!)
2. Then go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCow92IoWqDpYBa2l-KPAk6w ///Like and Sub (I already have a few game videos up on youtube)
3. Go to www.twitch.tv/hellhulk and simply follow and stay active as viewer simply by leaving your browser up.
4. Post here in reply to this post.
By doing this and remaining on my twitch, youtube, twitter, and facebook it helps promote me. My dream is to make a living and upgrade to being a professional twitch gamer.
If you are in sales, I am happy to take donations of keys/accounts (if safe!) to promote your website.
I plan on doing giveaways to my followers as much as possible. With sponsors such as MMO Beta Store, Singaming.com, and MMoMoJo.com we have already given out over 150+ keys for games such as ArcheAge, The Crew, Wakfu, and many more.
I thank each and every person that helps support my stream and all donations are very welcomed!
With your help I hope to transfer out of sales and review/promote new games via PC and XBOX One twitch streams.
Thank you ever so much and Good Luck to all those who follow me!
Ever yours,
HellHulk
Last edited:
