Wildstar any fun to play?

Not Recently Bumped

Godzeeruh

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 12, 2014
wildstar is fine. but its a pure grindfest at level 50.
they claim the game will survive out of hardcore players.
i dont think so, its a small % of mmo players, and its easy to just sub with the creed system with gold.
so any hardcore gamer wont have to pay for the sub, just farm a small ammount of gold.
lets see how carbine and ncsoft reacts and changes it in the near future.
most of the players cant even finish a single vet dungeon.
still, i give the game a good review.
 
I've heard a mixture of positive and negative reviews, just like any game. Most people say it's nothing but grind, grind, grind at max level, however. So, I may be checking it out. I only played the BETA for a short while before I got tired of it.
 
Been in the beta and played the game a good bit after launch, it is ok a lot like WoW but also very different. I would say give it a try for sure before you listen to anything anyone online has to say about it.
 
wildstar is fine. but its a pure grindfest at level 50.
they claim the game will survive out of hardcore players.
i dont think so, its a small % of mmo players, and its easy to just sub with the creed system with gold.
so any hardcore gamer wont have to pay for the sub, just farm a small ammount of gold.
lets see how carbine and ncsoft reacts and changes it in the near future.
most of the players cant even finish a single vet dungeon.
still, i give the game a good review.

Relatively accurate however I feel the difficulty is refreshing. As someone who has completed his raid attunement, I say give the game a whirl. You'll either love it, or you'll hate it. The way I see MMO's today is there are 2 breeds. There are the WoW breed, and then the rest. Wildstar falls in between, with a nice taste of "Oh, you didn't do the mechanic correctly? Have a death and try again."
 
Back
Top