Title says it all, looking for a Wild Star beta key.
If you have one you're willing to sell, please PM me with how much you want for it and details of what kind of access your beta account has (is it only for stress testing or is it an all beta event account, weekend testing, etc)
I would most likely pay via paypal unless you have something else in mind.
Obviously I will not go first if you don't outrep me or come close, so don't bother messaging scammers
If you have one you're willing to sell, please PM me with how much you want for it and details of what kind of access your beta account has (is it only for stress testing or is it an all beta event account, weekend testing, etc)
I would most likely pay via paypal unless you have something else in mind.
Obviously I will not go first if you don't outrep me or come close, so don't bother messaging scammers
Last edited:
