Bestman 9 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Multiple Accounts 1 May 10, 2020 #1 May i ask what this actually means, because I honestly see it for the first time.....Reason - Banned - proteinpowder https://www.epicnpc.com/members/esraa111.1057729/
May i ask what this actually means, because I honestly see it for the first time.....Reason - Banned - proteinpowder https://www.epicnpc.com/members/esraa111.1057729/
SaltnVinegar 92 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Australia Multiple Accounts 0 May 10, 2020 #2 It means his previous accounts name was "proteinpowder" which he is banned on. And obviously, creating a new account to avoid a ban is.. bannable.
It means his previous accounts name was "proteinpowder" which he is banned on. And obviously, creating a new account to avoid a ban is.. bannable.
Bestman 9 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Czech Republic Multiple Accounts 1 May 10, 2020 #3 SaltnVinegar said: It means his previous accounts name was "proteinpowder" which he is banned on. And obviously, creating a new account to avoid a ban is.. bannable. Click to expand... Click to collapse... I thought so, but I wasn't sure because I was looking in the other accounts section and there was nothing,so thanks for the confirmation
SaltnVinegar said: It means his previous accounts name was "proteinpowder" which he is banned on. And obviously, creating a new account to avoid a ban is.. bannable. Click to expand... Click to collapse... I thought so, but I wasn't sure because I was looking in the other accounts section and there was nothing,so thanks for the confirmation