harz0rz 17 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 17, 2012 #1 why?
BANNED Eccentric Penguin 25 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 17, 2012 #2 Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/463935-seller-did-not-deliver-eccentric-penguin.html Because I like Guacamole!!!
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/463935-seller-did-not-deliver-eccentric-penguin.html Because I like Guacamole!!!
BANNED therealsnafu 41 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 1 May 18, 2012 #3 Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users. why do you buy that poopy green crap... it tastes just like it looks, crappy
Banned - You may not threaten this site or it's staff/users. why do you buy that poopy green crap... it tastes just like it looks, crappy
Dark Star 25 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 May 19, 2012 #4 I like pickles.
BANNED Sky~ 30 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 3 May 19, 2012 #5 Banned - multiple unresolved scam threads - scammer Sushi.