EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Dec 25, 2011 #1 click the "view forum leaders" link at the bottom of the forum homepage. Husky stepped down as a mod in early Oct due to personal reasons.
click the "view forum leaders" link at the bottom of the forum homepage. Husky stepped down as a mod in early Oct due to personal reasons.
Husky 12 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Multiple Accounts 0 Dec 26, 2011 #2 Michael Jordan said: Apparently He who must not be named still exists. You know what I mean Click to expand... Click to collapse... Im fine being name Husky, I prefer you dont use my real name anymore.
Michael Jordan said: Apparently He who must not be named still exists. You know what I mean Click to expand... Click to collapse... Im fine being name Husky, I prefer you dont use my real name anymore.