I i636 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 24, 2014 #101 I think due to time played, and just general fun I've had. I'm going to say WoW.
H Hettshot 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 26, 2014 #102 WoW Wotlk has always been my favorite, because i've played it a lot, but my-all-time favourite is Wacraft 3 TFT for sure.
WoW Wotlk has always been my favorite, because i've played it a lot, but my-all-time favourite is Wacraft 3 TFT for sure.
BANNED Keiichi 148 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Japan Multiple Accounts 1 Warning: Trade with Caution Jan 27, 2014 #103 Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/ Manhunt 2, SWTOR, Dragon Age 2 and Day of Defeat: Source
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/ Manhunt 2, SWTOR, Dragon Age 2 and Day of Defeat: Source
T Tachi 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 30, 2014 #104 Mount and Blade Warband