Which email providers I can use for selling accs?

Not Recently Bumped

DEJ-39K

Level 30

Trade Guardian Orders: 5

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Russia
Member Since
May 28, 2019
Last seen
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello.
Today one MM said that yahoo isn't safe for salling accs and is not allowed here, so I transfer my account to gmail.
I didn't find any restrictions in rules about yahoo or something else.
I wanna know for the future - which email providers I can use for selling accs?
Can I use outlook, aol mail, yandex mail, protonmail?
Where I can find restrictions about emails?
 
We don't officially restrict any emails, but some MM will not conduct a transaction with certain emails as they're not as safe as others. We do not post information about things of this nature publicly due to the fact it will only teach other would be scammers new methods to scam.
 
Back
Top