EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

Where did the honest websites go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFrostWolf

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
2   0   0
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
Dear Members,

1 Disclaimer:

Because this is my first post on Epic NPC, please allow me to share: since 2017 I earn my living from writing - about games mostly from security aspect and mainly for education purposes -, but I am not an English native speaker (Actually, I am from Hungary.)

So, excuse if my choice of words are not always correct and please, do not hesitate to ask if I did not manage to express myself clearly enough.

The above statement is true not only for this post, but for any post I will make on this forum.

2 Now, the topic: Where did the honest websites go?

About 90% of the reviews I read in Reviews & Disputes section is about scammy, shady, scary web services. This statistic on the one hand confirms me that choosing Epic NPC was a good choice, on the other hand makes me wonder: Where did the honest websites go?

Actually, I read about so many shady services here in the past half hour that I long for a list of services that are not - too - scammy.

Searching Epic NPC I did not find such a list (or I overlooked something). Thus, I ask: Does such a list exist somewhere within the forum, or would you like to team up with me in creating one for the community?

Wishing health & wealth,
iFrostWolf

ip hash: 5331e1072d8d26f2ac28b5

Noctisx

Forum Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
My best Website lists are
1. Epicnpc
2. Player Auctions i haven't had any problem with them

Last edited:
ip hash: 3b301a353297521373fd0a

Noctisx

Forum Moderator
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Local Moderator
12   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
Just because a site has bad reviews doesn't mean they're not honest. Playerauctions notoriously has thousands of bad reviews but they're a legit company.

in my post above i a'int talking about Player auctions

ip hash: 3b301a353297521373fd0a

iFrostWolf

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
2   0   0
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
My best Website lists are
1. Epicnpc
2. Player Auctions i haven't had any problem with them
Thank you very much for adding your valued recommendation, Noctisx!

Under "Player Auctions" do you mean the website which uses this name?

1604687387842.png

Just because a site has bad reviews doesn't mean they're not honest. Playerauctions notoriously has thousands of bad reviews but they're a legit company.
Maybe that is true but what could be the reason behind the large amount of bad reviews?

ip hash: 5331e1072d8d26f2ac28b5

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
70   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Most members tend to use this review section to complain about other websites. If a transaction goes smoothly or there's no problem, then they won't post, so that's why it filled with mostly negative reviews. If the site has an account here, then checking their feedback is a better way to gauge their reputation.

ip hash: d9879a2b14b4f05df13581

iFrostWolf

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
2   0   0
Country
Hungary
Multiple Accounts
Most members tend to use this review section to complain about other websites. If a transaction goes smoothly or there's no problem, then they won't post, so that's why it filled with mostly negative reviews. If the site has an account here, then checking their feedback is a better way to gauge their reputation.
Thank you, EpicNPC!
Your words correspond to my experience, too.
I think it also explains my question.
So, I close this thread now.

ip hash: c8fa607190287220058e7b
Status
Not open for further replies.