S Spen 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 4, 2008 #1 Thanks
Trish 2 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 4, 2008 #3 I heard of this great site called markeedragon! ;x But.. On a serious note, I wouldn't expect more than like 25 dollars. I don't think there are really any places that would accept your account.
I heard of this great site called markeedragon! ;x But.. On a serious note, I wouldn't expect more than like 25 dollars. I don't think there are really any places that would accept your account.
S Spen 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 5, 2008 #4 Thats really all I am looking for D:
M MARCKLAM 68 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Not Phone Verified Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 6, 2008 #5 you could use accounts.net - i sell my botted characters to them without incident on a regular basis.
you could use accounts.net - i sell my botted characters to them without incident on a regular basis.