What is your favorite game?

Not Recently Bumped
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
So far the games i play are Splatoon (Wii U), Yokai Sangokushi (3DS), Kirby: Planet Robobot (3DS) and Yokai Watch Busters also 3DS.
 
League of legends. Hands down one of the most frustrating and rewarding game I have played. Been playing since season 2 and I am not bored of it, the game entices me to get better and encourages fierce competition that most of the time just turns into a toxic **** show, which I'm fine with sometimes lol.
 
Based on the amount of time i'd probably say either runescape or league of legends, both have provided me years of enjoyable game play despite me no longer playing them.
 
There are so many games i used to enjoy so much, but i think WoW is the one that stands out the most from the list, considering both hours played and overall positive experience.
 
Back
Top