What is your favorite game?

Not Recently Bumped
Currently LoL also loving Civilization and it's latest expansion also non video games: (Board Game) Game of Thrones is like risk on steroids ! Be warned you will betray your friends and family in order to rule over Westeros
 
As an all time favorite it has to be COD4 maybe it's because when i started playing COD4 i was much younger and didn't game as much so found games in general to be enjoyable. Most days for sure is Runescape though
 
Banned - dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/keiichi-owes-me-fees-i-hope-he-is-okay-cool-dude.1433002/
command and conquer tiberian sun and firestorm
 
Last edited:
Well if you're just asking to know then I would have to say my favorite game(s) would have to be Dark Souls, Most of the Zelda games, the Halos, League of Legends, Super Smash Brothers, The Elder Scrolls games, and of course the Fallout series. Now out of all these game my favorite would either have to be Dark Souls or Zelda, and because nostalgia rules Zelda would have to be my Favorite, particularly Twilight Princess.
 
Just a simple question. I would just like to know what game you love the most, whether it be on console, pc or even mobile devices!

Hi, I like to play blade and soul, especially like to play Kung Fu Master class.
I love this game about the beautiful enviroment and combat system, qing gong, and 8 classes.

[video=youtube;IdRCyqVqWXY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdRCyqVqWXY&feature=youtu.be[/video]
 
Last edited:
I have very fond memories of playing A Link to the Past in 91. Suikoden 1 & 2 were excellent. Metal Gear. Contra. Xenogears. Final Fantasy XI is, to me, the best MMORPG I've ever played. Hard to pick just one title from the past 30 years I've been gaming D:
 
Back
Top