WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello guys I will be posting photos of the units in the account.
some 4*s were used for fodder but most if not all ML 4*s are there.
Arena is at challenger 5
I have currently 11k SS and weekly from arena you get 600 SS or 200 mystics
Pretty farmed and good gear.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Discord is : SadCowboy#0077 Feel free to PM me there to reply asap.
some 4*s were used for fodder but most if not all ML 4*s are there.
Arena is at challenger 5
I have currently 11k SS and weekly from arena you get 600 SS or 200 mystics
Pretty farmed and good gear.
Let me know if you need anything else.
Discord is : SadCowboy#0077 Feel free to PM me there to reply asap.

to not spam here, i can pm you on discord anything you want in specific