Selling Whale account very stong 2.200B

Not Recently Bumped
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Warvin21

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 9

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Nov 22, 2021
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hey I am selling my account, which is a rare gem. I can’t upload photos here; it appears black and I need to be contacted by Discord "Warvin" Just for the images, the sale will end here, my bag is just huge, there are still 200 euros worth of currency to take in a pack, and even more: I have the latest characters and artifacts, the total. I’ve put at least €2,500 so you can offer me a price.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260823_213422.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213422.jpg
    457.6 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213431.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213431.jpg
    465.9 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213254.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213254.jpg
    505.1 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213239.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213239.jpg
    289.3 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213227.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213227.jpg
    281.1 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213217.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213217.jpg
    394.3 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213201.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213201.jpg
    361.4 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213151.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213151.jpg
    345.2 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213142.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213142.jpg
    345 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213124.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213124.jpg
    417 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213132.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213132.jpg
    416.6 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213034.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213034.jpg
    441.2 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213115.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213115.jpg
    437.3 KB
  • IMG_20260823_212948.jpg
    IMG_20260823_212948.jpg
    399.2 KB
  • IMG_20260823_212922.jpg
    IMG_20260823_212922.jpg
    411.8 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213015.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213015.jpg
    394 KB
  • IMG_20260823_212726.jpg
    IMG_20260823_212726.jpg
    521.3 KB
  • IMG_20260823_213405.jpg
    IMG_20260823_213405.jpg
    386.8 KB
Back
Top