Welcome to EpicNPC

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Welcome to the new forums everyone, I hope you like the new skin and name. The transition took much longer than expected as we ran into issues with just about everything, but were back up and running now.

You'll notice that there are still some skin issues, such as the profile page and the missing editing options when posting threads. I'm not sure what the cause is since it was working at the MMOBay forums. I might have to reinstall the skin tomorrow, but I'll do it under a different name so there will be no downtime for it. Once it working, I'll just make it the default and everyone will get switched over automatically.

Aside from that, let me know what you think of the new forums and if you find any bugs.
 
Banned - failed to resolve multiple scam threads - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/455783-beware-scammer-darknessx-%7C-really-big-scammer-skype-tetsu0jin.html
I prefered the previous forum. Also I always wanted to ask for it. Please make a WTT sub-section on European World Of Warcraft accounts. I think you had one for the US one but the EU is missing
 
I hope to see a white skin implemented like on the old forums. As this skin can be somewhat hard to see in different lighting settings.

As I said, we'll be using only 1 theme from now on, its too much work to rework multiple theme each time the forums get updated.

mfrosty said:
I dig the look. Why the change though other than aesthetics?

The reason for the move is two fold.

One I feel it would benefit the forums to have their own name, instead of being referred to as the MMObay forums. I think this will help with branding the forums as well as word of mouth if they actually have a unique name. Second, I want to separate the auction site and forums more. They are basically the same site that take different approaches to how people buy, sell and trade. I feel as though new members might get confused as where they should go and which one is better, so just separating them I think would help both sites.

Glad everyone likes the new site and skin. There's still work to be done, so I'll be tweaking them over the next few days.
 
Banned - failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/913786-Payment-not-received-5-months-in-EyaStore
Dont like the dark theme. Looks to much like OwnedCore now and I keep getting both mixed up now. When im on EpicNPC I think im on OC, visaversa. But thats probably just me.
 
This was answered above.

The reason for the move is two fold.

One I feel it would benefit the forums to have their own name, instead of being referred to as the MMObay forums. I think this will help with branding the forums as well as word of mouth if they actually have a unique name. Second, I want to separate the auction site and forums more. They are basically the same site that take different approaches to how people buy, sell and trade. I feel as though new members might get confused as where they should go and which one is better, so just separating them I think would help both sites.
 
I have it listed as a 6 second delay in the Usergroups Benefits page. But for some reason I can't find any options to change it in admin. I hope that wasn't a feature that was removed in this version of VB. I'll check with VB support. Maybe I'm just missing it or they moved it somewhere else.
 
Back
Top