Welcome Markee Dragon Users

Not Recently Bumped
Administrator
(72 reviews)

EpicNPC

Level 100

Administrator

Trade Guardian Orders: 106

(100%) (72 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 17, 2007
Last seen

EpicNPC

Administrator
Country
United States
Welcome Markee Dragon Members,

First allow me to introduce myself, I'm the owner of MMOBay.net and now the Markee Dragon forums. MMOBay.net is an American company based in New Jersey and we are in no way associated with the dot com website.

I want to assure all MD members that we will not be making any changes to the way forums have been operating for the last few years. You can continue to buy, sell and trade for free as you always have. All members posts and feedbacks will also remain intact.

For those of you with a MMOBay.net account, they will remain separate from the forums.

In the long term, ideas have been thrown around, but nothing has been determined as of yet. I'd like to hear what ideas and suggestions you guys have for the future of these forums. Then we can see if we can make any of them happen.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post those as well.

Best Regards,
Mike
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
Transfer to v bulletin
wink.gif
 
Greetings, omicron009
smile.gif


Thanks for providing us with a place to stay.

A suggestion: Possibly combine your already existing forum with 'this one'? I won't say 'MarkeeDragon' because it technically isn't MD anymore.
 
Hello! Thanks for taking ownership of the site man! Pleeeease, lets all work hard to ensure that the new "md" lives!

That is all, lol.

And yes, please combine the existing forum with this one.. it will confuse a lot of people if you dont!
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: atraill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Transfer to v bulletin
wink.gif
</div></div>

I hope they still do, I know MD was planning a forum software upgrade.
 
Due to the size of these forums, there is no conversion tool to make an import to VB. However MD is working on there own import tool and will allow us to use it once its done if we want to upgrade to VB, which most likely we will.

This is at least a month off, so for the time being we will be using UBB.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/448007-atraill-bought-leveling-services-but-never-paid.html
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a quick question: will the other subforums be transferred as well? Forums like "The Lounge," etc? </div></div>

Negative, those are to remain on MD. They will be creating new ones just without the previous MD content (correct me if I'm wrong).
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just a quick question: will the other subforums be transferred as well? Forums like "The Lounge," etc? </div></div> don't think they are, however I know they're working on making new ones.
 
Mike, have you thought about adding a "general" forum or "lounge" type area where people can post things socially?

lol edit: after reading this forum I realize it is the general forum!

I can also definitely recommend some good moderators if you need help.

Looking great so far... I know you have some work ahead of you..cant wait to see the future of this site!
 
Banned - failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/894043-Account-recalled-by-SpartanMD/page2
Nice to meet you Mike, and thanks for saving the forums
laugh.gif


UBB, VB, or anything, lets just work on keeping these forums alive.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpartanMD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to meet you Mike, and thanks for saving the forums
laugh.gif


UBB, VB, or anything, lets just work on keeping these forums alive.

</div></div>

Couldn't be said better ^.^.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SpartanMD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice to meet you Mike, and thanks for saving the forums
laugh.gif


UBB, VB, or anything, lets just work on keeping these forums alive.

</div></div>

MARKEE!!! ftw!
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Platshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you very much!

EDIT: Also, what is being done about moderation on these forums? Are the current markee mods still moderating here?</div></div>

Yes, all the old mods and admins are here.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: omicron009</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most likely those forums will be closed and these forums will become the main one. This will be discussed over the next few days. </div></div> Very cool, will help out a lot with the transfer of members over here.

Keep up the good work
smile.gif
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/451914-repped-twv-semi-scam-hybridpunk-owes-%24385-needs-pay-me-back-nowif-i-am-2.html
Could we get a list of usernames of the staff? I noticed that MD himself is now called Godfather, did any of the admins come over other than Ace? Or are they under new names, etc.

Edit: What will become of the MD Veteran and MD Founder icons?
Edit2: What will be done to prevent prior scammers from coming back, did the ban list carry over as well?
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hybridpunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Could we get a list of usernames of the staff? I noticed that MD himself is now called Godfather, did any of the admins come over other than Ace? Or are they under new names, etc.

Edit: What will become of the MD Veteran and MD Founder icons?
Edit2: What will be done to prevent prior scammers from coming back, did the ban list carry over as well?</div></div>

You can get a list of current staff here.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiteLotus</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will the one forum account per IP rule or else you get a neutral rating still be applied here I hope?</div></div>

The system of neutrals being applied for IP sharing hasn't been active for over a year now. That probably won't be continued, but during the change we've gained the ability to do things that were broken on the old software. As such we should see an increase in security for keeping banned members banned.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: woohoo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Will the current MMO news updates still be around? Alexandra did an amazing job at posting that stuff.</div></div>

Yes, but most likely at Markeedragon.com
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hybridpunk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Edit: What will become of the MD Veteran and MD Founder icons?
Edit2: What will be done to prevent prior scammers from coming back, did the ban list carry over as well?</div></div>

The icons will remain and yes,the prior scammer/ban list was also transfered.
 
Banned - Previously Banned - Nuka MD
I'm sure this is just an error while you're testing things out on the forums but I noticed that when you're making a post in one of the Buy/Sell/Trade sections you have an option to include the "News" .gif images. Seems out of place so I'm assuming I can see that in error.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread (http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/461871-scammer-kuz-diablo-3-gold.html)
so for the pricing of name changes and such have they changed? i noticed afew ppl have different names. Ive been interested in getting my K capitalized so that i will be Kuz instead of kuz.
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hamish123212</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wtb name change 123212 is ridiculasly long =(</div></div>

Two dolla fiddy
 
Back
Top