Ways to get your money back-

Not Recently Bumped

Epicfaces

Level 64

Trade Guardian Orders: 37

(100%) (37 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jun 12, 2007
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
After being scammed, just wondering about ways to get my money baack through paypal.

Money was sent over a week ago.

I sent the money, and the guy got me to open up a dispute then cancel it.

How do i get my money back? I'm also in the works of talking to the kids parents (his mom seems confused/interested).

I'm not sure why he scammed me, but he gave me full contact info so.. just needing ideas on recalling payment.
 
do i open an ''unauthorized payment'' dispute? Considering i would be opening the payment on the same computer the payment was sent it might cause problems? I'm new to this,

A full scammer report is in the works on this guy but in the meantime i just want my money back
 
Back
Top