BANNED yanix 37 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Oct 19, 2019 #1 Banned - Selling cracked/stolen accounts Hello, why did I get this restriction? can i remove it somehow? "WARNING: TRADE WITH CAUTION"
Banned - Selling cracked/stolen accounts Hello, why did I get this restriction? can i remove it somehow? "WARNING: TRADE WITH CAUTION"
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Oct 19, 2019 #2 It was due to a dispute opened against you. Mod forgot to remove it after it was resolved. It's been removed.
It was due to a dispute opened against you. Mod forgot to remove it after it was resolved. It's been removed.
Tradder77 27 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 21, 2019 #3 Hello ! I also received a yellow banner. we resolved the dispute but the banner was not removed. help me pls
Hello ! I also received a yellow banner. we resolved the dispute but the banner was not removed. help me pls
Tradder77 27 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Russia Multiple Accounts 0 Nov 22, 2019 #4 more than 12 hours passed, the banner was not removed. Help me pls