Warning for people on this site, a lot of impersonators!

Not Recently Bumped

Loveinsky

Level 55

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Greece
Member Since
Jul 1, 2023
Last seen
Country
Greece
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Good evening!

I want to take this time however to make sure to warn everyone of a very elaborate scam that is happening on epicnpc currently.

There is someone going around telling people who just got "trade warned" to add "epicnpc" on discord. Which they have the actual tag.

They then redirected me to a fake mod profile under the alias boom boosting, which i added the original booms discord which was in fact a fake.

I wish that the team of epic takes action for this and maybe reports the discord impersonator as well as the epicnpc account to prevent any future scams.

Have a wonderful evening and I apologize for the inconvenience I've caused on this site due to breaking the rules. Met a wonderful person on my first trade.


1689027861223.png


1689027892467.png


1689027930200.png
 
Last edited:
Discord banned are server which we only used to warn Discord users of all the impersonations. They also banned all the the mods of that server and many other members.

Now scammers are free to once again impersonate Epicnpc, our mods, our MM and many other members on Discord because all the official accounts and servers are gone.

We also have a warning at the top of every single page on our site, but most people do not read it, so Discord impersonations scams are still very common.

I'm not sure there's anything else we can do. We do not investigate any disputes that occur outside of our Trade Guardian system so any one reporting a scam from Discord is on their own. They should contact Discord support for help.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Good evening!

<Excessive info hidden for shortness>

This has been going on so long on here even before discord. They put messages on every page that there are no middlemen from here on discord. its highlighted and no one ever listens. I have gotten so many accusations because of imposters on discord, skype, etc. And I will get responses from the scammed that because the person on the chat program said they were me, they must be. I have warnings all over my threads and profile to not trust people who claim to be me. and the warning and on top of EVERY page. People say "so? they said the were you". People just do not want to protect themselves at all.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
This has been going on so long on here even before discord. They put messages on every page that there are no middlemen from here on discord. its highlighted and no one ever listens. I have gotten so many accusations because of imposters on discord, skype, etc. And I will get responses from the scammed that because the person on the chat program said they were me, they must be. I have warnings all over my threads and profile to not trust people who claim to be me. and the warning and on top of EVERY page. People say "so? they said the were you". People just do not want to protect themselves at all.
I am aware, my issue is them owning "epicnpc" as a discord name by all means. Many kids on here and naive individuals as it's very easy to lie about ones age.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Discord banned are server which we only used to warn Discord users of all the impersonations. They also banned all the the mods of that server and many other members.

Now scammers are free to once again impersonate Epicnpc, our mods, our MM and many other members on Discord because all the official accounts and servers are gone.

We also have a warning at the top of every single page on our site, but most people do not read it, so Discord impersonations scams are still very common.

I'm not sure there's anything else we can do. We do not investigate any disputes that occur outside of our Trade Guardian system so any one reporting a scam from Discord is on their own. They should contact Discord support for help.
@EpicNPC This appears to be an older discord, it has a dev badge but i still figured I would check here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2346.png
    IMG_2346.png
    214.3 KB
Discord banned us. We do not investigate anything that happens on discord.

This is posted at the top of every single page of our site.

We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. We do NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.

Please do not report discord scams here. We will not read it.
 
Back
Top