SOLD Warhammer Tacticus – Selling Level 38 Cheap Account | Legendary Lineup

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Type
Average
Original Owner
Yes

CNHen

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Brazil
Member Since
Aug 3, 2026
Last seen
Country
Brazil
Multiple Accounts
0
Hii! Due to starting a new job, I'm selling my Tacticus account, as I haven't had the time in the past couple of months to play it. I sank a lot of time into it and would like to get back some money spent. I've had a lot of fun with it and hope you do too! The account is relatively cheap because I'm not sure if I played according to meta, but from what I see, I had plenty of legendary characters compared to others.

Price I'm looking for with this deal is 99$ via Paypal or Wise, but I'm open to discussion. Transaction through Trade Guardian, I want everything to go smooth. If you need any other info, feel free to shoot me a message!
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • Wise

Attachments

  • Screenshot_7.png
    Screenshot_7.png
    588.3 KB
  • 13d0429e-ffc6-4538-b830-1e3a9f0314b4.jpg
    13d0429e-ffc6-4538-b830-1e3a9f0314b4.jpg
    169.7 KB
  • 68eeda3d-2172-4de0-914c-95df330bd831.jpg
    68eeda3d-2172-4de0-914c-95df330bd831.jpg
    267.8 KB
  • 3428b8dc-9aa4-484c-aef3-d52c4dba8a5d.jpg
    3428b8dc-9aa4-484c-aef3-d52c4dba8a5d.jpg
    209.6 KB
  • b96c55d7-b2d2-4f13-b26d-67fe3bfd64ea.jpg
    b96c55d7-b2d2-4f13-b26d-67fe3bfd64ea.jpg
    268.5 KB
  • df80992d-6bbc-4242-b182-7aec4b16604b.jpg
    df80992d-6bbc-4242-b182-7aec4b16604b.jpg
    273.6 KB
  • f24ea66b-8fbd-4d8e-97c6-6246d6a98855.jpg
    f24ea66b-8fbd-4d8e-97c6-6246d6a98855.jpg
    143.6 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $99.00
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top