Warhammer Online Collector's Edition Game + Pre-Order Codes

Not Recently Bumped

RP_Jekyll

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 228

(100%) (229 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 7, 2008
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
<span style="color: #FFFF00"> Just as title says, I pre-ordered 3, I am selling 2.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Looking for $125 + Shipping.</span>

These are the CE Edition which are sold out now.

I purchased the 3 with overnight shipping, I can send them to you the following day.

Again you are purchasing the <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">ENTIRE</span></span> game not just the codes.</span>

CE_Family.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
want to buy one, please send me a msg asap, thanks
 
interested please send me a msg on aim


aim: firstn20
 
thats an incredibly good price peoples, id buy em if I hadnt purchased 3 already but ya these are sold out everywhere and there are only 60,000 made.
 
Back
Top