Warglaives DF with D4 account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 11

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 22, 2014
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
https://retail.safe-armory.com/en/account/64d271e88ffd0

I have Illidan's Warglaives skin unlocked and looks like the armory shows most of what else is on the account. Quite a lot of toys and transmogs as well I'd say, at least from what I remember(like the warhammer cloth set from legion, artifact appearance unlocks for DK and Enh-Shaman, etc.).
I quit soon after release. I hit 70 on two characters and then discovered the PvP changes, that was it for me.
I cannot remember how much gold is on the account, but not enough to buy a token that much I know since I've tried lol.
The BNET account also has Diablo 4 purchased and a level 500+ HOTS profile. $60 PayPal only.

Levels:
70 DH
70 DK
60 Warlock
60 Monk
60 Shaman
50 Druid
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top