EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling Warframe(Xbox): Items, Platinum, and Services for sale!

Platforms
Xbox
Filter
Platinum

Dubs inbound

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
#1
Warframe Items and Services can be found here!
Prices will vary with the market but I strive to offer affordable and effective services to anyone interested in buying. Message me though any of my contact methods for a quote.


Why you should buy from me:
1. Absolutely safe
2. Honest trader (Will try to get you the most out of your money, even if it isn't from me)
3. Prompt Delivery
4. Negotiable and reasonable prices
5. Completely self reliant (Don't need sellers to fill stock)


Note: Bulk quantities have discounted prices

Payment: Paypal and Bitcoin can be used for payment.

Services (I currently offer):


  • [*=center]Farming Assistance (Price will vary on material rarity as well as amount)
    [*=center]Mission Assistance (Carries through mission(s) of choice)
    [*=center]Hunt (Teralyst/Hydrolyst/Gaunt) Carries (Hunt difficulty will affect prices)
    [*=center]Hunt Tutoring (I will teach you how to complete Hunt(s)
    [*=center]Building (Weapon and Warframe builds and explaining the mechanics behind them so you understand the build and can make your own later on)
    [*=center]Item Hunting (Want a certain item but don't have time? I can go find it for you in the trade chat if I don't already have it myself)

Items(Prime and event/tradables):
I currently have a stock pile of Prime Items, selling in sets. Contact me to find what you need, if I don't have it in stock at the moment you contact me then I will acquire one for you before further discussion.
The Prime Weapons and Warframes can be found via contact to check inventory, the weapons listed also include event weapons and prisma ones.


Items(Mods):
Stockpile of rare and event mods as well, anything I don't have on hand that you want, I can acquire for you.



Items(Rivens):
Riven mods are specialized weapon specific mods that can buff and lower weapon stats. I deal in rare/ high quality rivens mainly but low quality ones for reroll fodder can be found as well if we speak over it.
Want a little something for a whole lotta 'ompf'? Looking to make your favorite weapons into even more of a powerhouse? Or maybe turn a weapon most don't look out into a monster of a weapon? Rivens can do that for you, transformation central!


Items(Imprints):
Imprints are genetic templates for companions. Rare patterns/colors can be found here. Or you can look for ones you find visually appealing to you.


Items(Arcanes):
Stockpile of Arcanes as well, in the process of acquiring more. If you don't know what an Arcane is, it is essentially a additional 'passive' added to your warframe. I will list the Arcanes I have/can acquire for you and their effects, I sell them in sets so I will only list the set bonus.



Arcane Acceleration: 4% chance to proc on critical hits, giving +20% fire rate to rifles for 6 seconds.
Arcane Aegis: 6% chance to proc when damage, granting 60 shield per second for 20 seconds.
Arcane Avenger:14% chance to proc when damaged, granting +30% base critical chance to all weapons for 8 seconds. (I.e. if a weapon has 20% crit chance before this arcane activates, it will have 50% base and the mods will go off the new stat instead of the original one)
Arcane Barrier:4% chance to proc when damaged, fully restores shields.
Arcane Energize: 20% chance to proc when picking up a energy orb, energy orbs will give additional energy for you and your team. (i.e. Orbs normally give 25 energy on pick up, with energize active, they give 150 energy per pick up)
Arcane Fury: 20% chance to proc on melee critical hit, granting an additional +40% melee damage for 12 seconds.
Arcane Grace: 6% chance to proc when damaged, granting 4% of max hp regenerated per second for 6 seconds.
Arcane Guardian: 20% chance to proc when damaged, granting +60% armor for 20 seconds.
Arcane Pulse: 20% chance to proc on health orb pick up, granting additional health. (Energize for Health)
Arcane Rage: 10% chance to proc on headshot, granting +20% damage to primary weapons for 16 seconds.
Arcane Strike: 10% chance to proc on melee hit, granting +20% attack speed for 12 seconds.
Arcane Trickery: 10% chance to proc on finisher, granting invisibility for 20 seconds. (melee finishers are executions)


Platinum:
Platinum can be bought as well, contact me for details. I generally sell in unit(s) of 1,000p.
Base price will be for 1,000p, then each 1,000p added onto the order gives additional discounts on the total purchase.
Current Stock: 16,000p



Contact:
Other methods of contact are Discord and Xbox.
Discord: Flum#6830
 
Last edited:

Dubs inbound

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
#3
I believe you sent a friends request? I accepted it, you can message me directly without sending one though. I have it set up so anyone can message me at any time.
 
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
#4
Completely recommend this seller, was honest, polite, and quick to respond even though I wasn't. We had a short conversation before even negotiating prices. I would gladly do business with him in the future, as well as direct friends to him as well.
 

Dubs inbound

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
#5
It was a pleasure discussing matters with you as well. Thank you sincerely for your kind words!
 

Casamigos

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
29   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
1
#8
Bought some mods, +1 vouch!
 

Top