War Thunder Russian planes and jets account with full access
you will receive:
- War Thunder lvl 40 account ( full access )
- Gmail account ( full access )
- Mig 19 already researched and bought + high lvl crew
- Mig 17 and other top jets researched
- account name change available for free
- you can activate 2 factor authentication for both account
premium planes:
- Zhukovski's i153-M6 ( rank I )
- Pe-2-206 ( rank III )
- Tu 4 with talisman ( rank IV ) full spaded
- rank I Russian premium tank T26
Price is negotiable
Payment method: PayPal, Skrill, BTC, ETH, XRP
With additional questions and for more information please send me PM or contact on email: [email protected]
you will receive:
- War Thunder lvl 40 account ( full access )
- Gmail account ( full access )
- Mig 19 already researched and bought + high lvl crew
- Mig 17 and other top jets researched
- account name change available for free
- you can activate 2 factor authentication for both account
premium planes:
- Zhukovski's i153-M6 ( rank I )
- Pe-2-206 ( rank III )
- Tu 4 with talisman ( rank IV ) full spaded
- rank I Russian premium tank T26
Price is negotiable
Payment method: PayPal, Skrill, BTC, ETH, XRP
With additional questions and for more information please send me PM or contact on email: [email protected]
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Skrill
- bitcoin
