I want to sell a very well geared 70 but as far as reputation and my reliability how do I go about gaining some. I only own one account and I just basically want to get rid of it. Can you reccomend legit services to buy them? Or forumers?
1) ALWAYS do a phone conversation. Make them call you from a unrestricted Number. Very few scammer's will do that
2). Make sure the person speak's decent english and not.
Hi can me buy u acct. (If they say acct its most likely a account renting scammer)
3). Before you go any further ask for their email address. Then if you go farther and they send the payment. If it's not the same address be carefull. Sometimes send the money back
4). Make sure to sell it to a person that has more then 0 rep.
Thanks for the reply.
My only problem is everyone will think I am a scammer because I have 0 feedback.
I have been scammed before but I was lucky and got myself out of that situation and by miracle to make a long story short was given the account back by a generous person who scammed the scammer
I guess I will try my luck but on average whats the ratio of scammers to genuine interest?
from the vibe of the forum its like 9:1
There arent 9:1 odds you will get scammed hehe. The reason it seems like "everyone is getting scammed" is because you only hear about the negetive trades. I have done 10-12 transactions and have been scammed/attempted to have been scammed I think twice. It does happen but if you trade w/ ppl who have rep you should normally be fine.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.