WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I’m selling my wannabe Challenge account since I barely play anymore. It’s basically whale and has a lot of lovely perks for those starting/moving to this game!
Notable features:
- VIP LEVEL 3
- Has lots of limited/event SSRS that usually costs insane amounts to get.
- Has 2 cumulative purchase exclusive cards.
- Lots of frames
- limited clothes with some purchased ones.
Please DM me on discord at Bushii#6085 or on epic! I respond faster on discord though.
Make your offers on the account. I’m flexible
Notable features:
- VIP LEVEL 3
- Has lots of limited/event SSRS that usually costs insane amounts to get.
- Has 2 cumulative purchase exclusive cards.
- Lots of frames
- limited clothes with some purchased ones.
Please DM me on discord at Bushii#6085 or on epic! I respond faster on discord though.
Make your offers on the account. I’m flexible
