Waiting for middleman

Not Recently Bumped
(34 reviews)

Apache

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 33

(100%) (34 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Sep 22, 2019
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
So, someone used Trade Guardian to make an offer at 1:50am yesterday, but a middleman still hasn't accepted. I'm patient, I just wanna know what's the average time it takes for a middleman to claim the transaction?
 
No one claimed it because the fee is greater than the item being purchased which is a red flag. Normally sellers do not use our service for items that cheap. I'm not really sure why a MM transaction was created for this item.
 
No one claimed it because the fee is greater than the item being purchased which is a red flag. Normally sellers do not use our service for items that cheap. I'm not really sure why a MM transaction was created for this item.
Gotcha, so in this case should I remove trade guardian as an option? And, yeah it seems weird thinking about that, i guess in the future there should be a error box which prevents users from ticking Trade Guardian if the fee is greater than the item amount, thanks for the prompt response.
 
Yes, we'll have to make an update to setup a minimum item value amount so things like this don't occur.

For now, you can click the "Disable Trade Guardian" option when creating threads for cheap items like this.
 
Yes, we'll have to make an update to setup a minimum item value amount so things like this don't occur.

For now, you can click the "Disable Trade Guardian" option when creating threads for cheap items like this.

Gotcha, will that prevent us sellers though from charging low prices still in the future? or will that update only prevent from enabling trade guardian?
 
Back
Top