• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

acrobatting

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 26, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hiiii I’m looking to trade off 4 of my accounts. ALL ACCOUNTS ARE IOS NA/EU WITH ACTIVE DMM EXCEPT FOR THE SMURF WHICH HAS NO DMM. I WILL DECLINE ANY OFFERS FROM ASIA SERVER UNLESS THEY’RE FOR THE SMURF. I WON’T TAKE DEAD/GHOST DMM EITHER AND WE MUST USE A VERIFIED MM FOR TRADING. I CAN MEET IN-GAME ON ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS AND ALL OF THEM ARE ABLE TO DO DEVICE TRANSFER.
My first account is my main, it has Viper, Lady Thirteen, Sophia, Inferno Sonata, etc with 35S & currently 91A. I’m looking for offers with mechanic skins or any older limited S & A tiers for this. I especially like skins for Acrobat & Mechanic but they aren’t necessary to offer! Mr.Swifts would be an instant accept though <3
My second account has all COA 2 A tiers including Inventor, Cursed Pharaoh, Candy Girl, Chiaki, Intersectional Bishonen, etc. with 15S & 84A. For this I’m mainly looking for Persona 5 skins, or any skins from 2019.
My third account has Dance in the Snow, Ryuk, Lockheart, Shining Feather, Fugitive, etc with 20S & currently 72A. For this I’m once again just looking for skins from 2019 or any equal offers.
My last account is a full Death Note, Shining Feather, & Halberd of Silence smurf. For this I’m only looking for skins before s16, or any Asia server highballs.
I CAN ALSO OFFER ANY/ALL OF THESE ACCOUNTS FOR ONE LARGER ACCOUNT.
CONTACT ME HERE OR ON DISCORD IF INTERESTED! MY DISCORD IS: Moth#9151
 

Attachments

  • 9715506A-A190-4327-9797-4B2ACE82BCE7.jpeg
    9715506A-A190-4327-9797-4B2ACE82BCE7.jpeg
    897.9 KB
  • 69FF6096-CCA9-4006-8670-2340896F760C.jpeg
    69FF6096-CCA9-4006-8670-2340896F760C.jpeg
    591.8 KB
  • 79F99D0B-F729-412C-803A-B8DEDE388FA1.jpeg
    79F99D0B-F729-412C-803A-B8DEDE388FA1.jpeg
    942.7 KB
  • A2BC8D3F-36A6-4AEC-AE01-71504CA04EEE.jpeg
    A2BC8D3F-36A6-4AEC-AE01-71504CA04EEE.jpeg
    685.2 KB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have a ryuji naeu/ios smurf with red riding hood for mech, if that would suffice for any of these, but because those are the only notables i feel like im lowballing.
 
hihi can i offer this for your lady 13 acct
 

Attachments

  • D01E078A-90DF-41BB-B43A-8AA503A2165E.jpeg
    D01E078A-90DF-41BB-B43A-8AA503A2165E.jpeg
    1.2 MB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top