VIP 8 lvl70 24 T2, 30-6* and 28.8k crystal

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Chrisjs82

Level 56

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (15 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Nov 5, 2014
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hi all,

I'm selling my great acct with a lot of crystals. It's synced to FB and Gmail. I'll give up both for you.

currently VIP8, LVL70, have 28.5k CRYSTAL!!!

T2- 24(almost ready for Jean. Just need to advance xmen), 6* - 30, 20 uniforms

Dormamu - 15/20 so far

Jean - almost max gear for Rogue, cyclopse, and storm. Wolverine and Magneto already done.

Have one mega T2 advancement ticket, one mega advancement and two mega mastery ticket in inventory. Also have 800 Phoenix feather, 1000 M'kraan crystal, and one 250 Bio in mailbox

with that crystal, you can buy anything!

I"m letting it go for $150 obo which is almost the half price of 28.8k crystal. If u wanna use one of the MM on the forum, its on u.

if you need SS, email me at [email protected] or line me at chrisjs82 (for some reason, I can't upload the SS here)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top