VHL + BLoD 3 Years old account [$15]

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (4 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Apr 21, 2020
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
FOR SALE!!!

AQW ACCOUNTS

RARE INVENTORY FOR CHEAP PRICE
YOU WON'T FIND ANYWHERE ELSE

​
CHARACTER:

yoman98 1.PNG


ACHIEVEMENT:

yoman98 2.PNG


yoman98 3.PNG


CLASSES AND ARMORS:

yoman98 4.PNG


ITEMS:

yoman98 5.PNG


yoman98 6.PNG


MORE ACCOUNT INFO:
-3 YEARS OLD ACCOUNT
-5 AC'S REMAINING
-60 BACKPACK SPACE
-LOTS OF RARES IN THE BANK
-EMAIL IS CHANGEABLE
-PORTAL IS EMPTY
-PERFECT FOR YOU WHO WANTS TO START PLAYING AQW


ABOUT ME:
-I'M ONLINE EVERYDAY BECAUSE I GOT NOTHING TO DO:(
-I'M EASY TO TALK TO


CONTACT ME VIA DISCORD MILITARY#2993

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BROTHER!!!

I ONLY ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY
IF YOU WANT TO USE MM PAY FOR THE FEE!!!​
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
good seller. fast and quick delivery

good communication and easy to deal with
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top