Very Old (2010) YouTube Channel For Sell 35$

Not Recently Bumped
X Request URL

Page Statistics

Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(6 reviews)

YTPro

Level 54

Trade Guardian Orders: 12

(100%) (6 reviews)
Country
Bangladesh
Member Since
Mar 4, 2019
Last seen
Country
Bangladesh
Multiple Accounts
1
ACCOUNT OWNERSHIP CONFIRMED
We have verified the Account
Not Available
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
well i gave you the price , but guess u r kinda emotional and judgemental are u ?
 
Y
Check inbox
lying misleading
 
Y
There is not a misleading information provided in my thread. Please don't make any further comment or I will report to admin.
Y
I am not selling movie to you. Selling only a channel. Why are you making nuisance in my thread. I guess you can't afford this channel🙂
even the movie posted in are fakes
 
Y
I know, what is your problem?
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top