VERY Interesting

Not Recently Bumped

truesell

Level 36

Trade Guardian Orders: 8

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jul 14, 2008
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Wow where are all those sellers that sell credits for super cheap NOW?
After FC fixed exploit I didn't see many (1!!!) posts that sell credz and quite few sites raised their prices, for example if you wana buy 1B RK1 credits now that will cost you 80+$ :p with tendency to increase.
I need to say that I am glad for this, finally ppl who play legit have a reason to sell their credits and that reason is price :o
To all future sellers, check sites and prices before you make your price, your 1B and their is the same! 10% cheaper is just fine but do not sell for 50% less ...
Best wishes to all and ofc ... RK2 FTW ;)
 
Back
Top