• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

*VERY CHEAP* Got Over 50 5/6/7/ steam ids' to buy

Not Recently Bumped

Mark Mick

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Oct 2, 2015
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
How many i got

5 digit = 15
6 DIGIT = 15
7 DIGIT = 20

PRICE?

5 DIGIT $35 USD
6 DIGIT $10 USD
7 DIGIT $8 USD

All accounts come with 7 paid games

Will only accept Paypal

I WILL NEVER GO FIRST

i dot not scam:
I have a high reputation on player auctions
http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=cm2001m
If you want we can also trade through player auctions but my prices are high since player auctions take a cut of the sale price

On player auctions the company holds the payment until you confirm delivery of account and take full ownership

I havent listed all of my offers on player auctions so if you want to buy something that is not on player auctions pls contact me and i will list on there


We can talk on steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/bf4csgo

 
Back
Top