Vbarracks/Gamesupply

Not Recently Bumped

Juicey

Level 24

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 11, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
So, I purchased a wow account on this website. I also purchased the MOP upgrade keys and game time keys. They did not give me the secret question and answer to the account. They said they would give it to me in 8 weeks. Is this normal? I also purchased another account from another website game supply . They said they would Mail me the secret question and answer. Has anyone ever dealt with these people before? I'm new to the website here on epicnpc and I think I Joined a little too late :(
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
Gamesupply does email u the SQA. i've dealt with them before.
 
I've never dealt with Gamesupply but I can tell you first hand VBarrack is full of ****** scammers.

Their customer service isn't English and they're some of the rudest people I ever met.

I sold them an account, 3 months later they opened a dispute in PayPal, I closed that case. THEN, they somehow got illegal access into my PayPal and refunded themselves the money all while sending personal threats against me saying they would sue me, report me to the police, make my life hell via posting my information on the internet, etc. I never scammed these dicks once but in the end, I got my money back.

Had this been through my bank, I don't know if I would've been so lucky. PayPal personally knows about these scam artists when I talked to them on the phone so if you were burned by VBarrack, call PayPal and explain your situation. Also, file a report with the BBB and FTC. I already have for what they did to me.

Avoid VBarrack at all costs! They will try to scam you and no, making you wait 8 weeks is NOT NORMAL.
 
Banned - proxy/VPN not allowed
How did they login your paypal account lol? Are you stupid or retard?

I have bought 10 accounts from Vbarrack.com and they resolved every single issue I had even if the original owner try to reclaim it.
 
So, I purchased a wow account on this website. I also purchased the MOP upgrade keys and game time keys. They did not give me the secret question and answer to the account. They said they would give it to me in 8 weeks. Is this normal? I also purchased another account from another website game supply . They said they would Mail me the secret question and answer. Has anyone ever dealt with these people before? I'm new to the website here on epicnpc and I think I Joined a little too late :(



Especially for first time customers you will receive the secret question/answer via USPS. Takes 2/3 day delivery time and during that time if you need password resets etc. we can provide those for you.

Once, Like Rafflez, you have done business with us multiple times we might just email you the password as trust has been built up on both sides over time.
 
Banned - Failed to resolve - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/failure-to-payback-loan-and-ignores-my-messages.2090927/
Thegamingsupply is legit as i can tell you i've been a long time customer of his.
 
Back
Top