[VANITY] ~ 80-85 DEATH KNIGHT ~ Gladiators//Rare Mounts//Rare Titles//Server Firsts

Not Recently Bumped
(39 reviews)

Joostin

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 39

(100%) (39 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Dec 26, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
[VANITY] ~ 80-85 DEATH KNIGHT ~ Gladiators//Rare Mounts//Rare Titles//Server Firsts

POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA MY PUBLIC AIM SCREEN-NAME (JoostinMD)!
POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA MY PUBLIC AIM SCREEN-NAME (JoostinMD)!
POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA MY PUBLIC AIM SCREEN-NAME (JoostinMD)!

Hey, everyone! :)

I am wanting to buy a nice level 80-85 Death Knight with RARE MOUNTS, RARE PETS, RARE TITLES and/or RARE ACHIEVEMENTS. Being a rank 1 Gladiator, a current Gladiator or even a previous Gladiator will also interest me very much! Note: I don't mean that this character should have ALL of these items! An example being that maybe even just a one-time Gladiator with nothing else "special" on it may interest me! :)

You MUST have the full set of account information for this account, being the original owner is a bonus but I will not hold you not being the original owner against you. I expect an ID scan.

GS and/or gear does NOT matter to me, although it is a bonus!

What I am mainly after is a nice level 80-85 vanity Death Knight with a nice set of mounts and hopefully even some nice titles/achievements/feats of strength to go with them.

Examples of mounts I would be interested in are, but are not limited to, as follows:
Amani Warbear
Swift Horde Wolf/Swift Alliance Steed
Black Crusader's Warhorse/White Crusader's Warhorse
Spectral Tiger/Magic Rooster/other TCG mounts
Any of the raiding mounts (Black/Plagued/Rusted/Ironbound Proto-Drakes, Bloodbathed/Icebound Frostbrood Vanquishers, Mimiron's Head, Invincible's Reins, Ashes of Al'ar and so on)
Any of the Gladiator season mounts (Netherdrake OR Frost Wyrm)
And so on (I think you get the point)...

Please post in this thread with your contact information (AIM screen-names or MSN messenger addresses) as well as any details you would like me to know about the account(s) you are selling! YOU MUST POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA MY PUBLIC AIM SCREEN-NAME (JoostinMD)!

I look forward to trading with you!

Thanks so much,
Joostin :)

POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA MY PUBLIC AIM SCREEN-NAME (JoostinMD)!
POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA MY PUBLIC AIM SCREEN-NAME (JoostinMD)!
POST IN THIS THREAD BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA MY PUBLIC AIM SCREEN-NAME (JoostinMD)!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I am no longer looking to buy an account, thanks. :)
 
Back
Top