Valorant Closed Beta Account (NA) ONLY $25!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

AnimusPRIME

Level 67

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 21, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have 1 account that I am selling right now (hopefully will get more soon) that I am selling I would like to get ~$30 for it, I have never signed into the game so it is a fresh account. contact me through discord for fast reply.

YOU WILL GET FULL EMAIL AND RIOT ACCOUNT ACCESS!

AnimusPRIME#2118

js valorant your in.PNG
js valorant.PNG
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
bump - I am online and will be available for the next 12 hours. Add me on discord or message me on here.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Getting off for the the next ~10 hours, please please add me on discord if you are interested as I will see it sooner when I am back on my PC.
 
NEW CHEAPER PRICE - I CAN DO TRANSACTION VERY QUICKLY
 
bump

I am still online and can do transaction very quickly!
 
The key was received on an account made purely by hand nothing was botted so there should be no worries!
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top