• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

valorant acc for sale *TONS OF SKINS*

Not Recently Bumped

sytefall

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 29, 2023
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I looking to sell my valorant account for a decent price. I have spent almost 600 dollars on skins on this game, and because of college and school and just being burnt out of the game, I'm finally looking to quit and sell my account. Im only asking $250 USD for it, and ill tell you all the store skins/premium skins it has in a short list here:

Melees: Oni Katana, Celestial Fan, Glitchpop Axe, Reaver Dagger, Recon Balisong, RGX Blade, Xenohunter Knife
Vandals: Origin, Glitchpop, Reaver, Prime, Elderflame, Ion
Phantoms: Oni, Ion, BlastX, Ruination, Spectrum

Other premium skins: Reaver Ghost, Reaver Sheriff, Reaver Operator, Oni Guardian, Prime Spectre, Gravitational Uranium Neuroblaster Classic

I can show lobby proof of the account via discord screensharing, and the original email is not providable because it is my personal email, however it is email changeable. If interested, message me on discord.
Payment methods accepted: PayPal F&F, Cashapp, Venmo | NO CRYPTO CURRENCY

Discord: Pyrac. Pyrac#5059
Discord: Pyrac. Pyrac#5059
Discord: Pyrac. Pyrac#5059
 
Back
Top